- Canadian-German Neuroscience Workshop "Cellular & Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Diseases" 2014, Berlin (programme). This meeting has been organised with support of the Canadian Embassy in Germany and co-chaired by Professor Helmut Kettenmann (MDC) and Professor Brian MacVicar (University of British Columbia).
- Sino-German Symposium on "The Role of Glial Cells in Physiology and Pathology" 2014, Shenzhen, sponsored by Sino-German Center for Research Promotion (SGC). This meeting was organized by Professor Liping Wang (Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences), and co-organized by Prof. Helmut Kettenmann (MDC) and Professor Shumin Duan (Zhejiang University).
- First "Sino-German Cancer, Viruses and Immunity Symposium: From Basic Research to Translational Medicine”, 2014, Guangzhou, co-organized by Prof. Li Liangping (Sun Yat-sen University, SYSU) and Prof. Thomas Blankenstein (MDC), sponsored by the Sino-German Center for Research Promotion (SGC).
- Sino-German Symposia on Cardiovascular Genomics 2011,Beijing, and in 2013, Berlin (more), sponsored by Sino-German Center for Research Promotion (SGC).
- German-French Symposia “Frontiers of Cardiovascular Research” 2012, Berlin and in 2013, Paris, supported by the French Embassy in Berlin and German Embassy in Paris (please see an article (in German and in French) on the Science portal of the French Embassy in Berlin here)
- Scientific events of the German-Israeli Helmholtz Research School SignGene (more)
- “Frontiers in Cell Signaling and Gene Regulation: From Molecular Structures to Cellular Networks” (the MDC, Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Technion), Berlin, 2012 (for more information please see the program, and posters for the talk of Klaus Rajewsky (MDC) and the the talk of Aaron Ciechanover (Technion))
- “Frontiers in Cell Signaling and Gene Regulation: From Single Cell to Networks” (Technion, Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the MDC), Haifa, Israel, 2012 (more)
- German-Israeli Symposium on Molecular Medicine, Berlin, 2010 (more)
- MDC-WIS Joint Sympoisum “Regulatory Circuits in Health & Disease”, Rehovot, Israel, 2009 (more)