You will be part of the research group led by Dr. Ralf Kühn and work on a project dealing with CRISPR/Cas9 based gene therapy in a humanized mouse model of muscular dystrophy.
- Scientific degree (PhD)
- Skills in mammalian cell culture, molecular cloning and nuclease technology
- German and English fluent in spoken and written
- Excellent organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-responsible and team-oriented
The MDC is an equal opportunity employer and supports gender equality.
Please, send your application including all documents indicating the registration number preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf files (2 files of 5 MB at the maximum) as we do not return any papers.
EO 13 TvÖD Bund
As soon as possible
The position is initially available for 3 years, with the possibility for further extension.