We are providing an excellent working environment, training and support to equip you with the skills required for your career.
- First-rate scientific environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure and great colleagues
- Dedicated postdoc career support: mentoring, coaching, career planning
- Targeted training in research methods and transferable skills, as well as leadership training
- Career track program, providing additional qualifications for your future career, both in and outside academia
- Postdoc Office to support the postdoc community
- Alumni network
There are numerous opportunities to join the MDC as a postdoctoral researcher. If you are interested to join the MDC as a postdoc, please check currently advertised positions at the .
There are a number of possibilities of getting external funding, such as:
- for Postdoctoral Researchers
- for Young Academics and Scientists
Here are some useful fellowship databases:
- (in German)
Dr. Sandra Krull
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine
Phone: +49 30 9406 3332