ERC Advanced Grants
Advanced Grants support established researchers who are seen as independent research leaders in their own right. To qualify for an application, researchers need an excellent scientific track record over a period of at least ten years. An Advanced grant supports researchers for 5 years with € 2.5 million (up to € 3.5 million in exceptional cases).
- . She cooperates in another ERC joint research project.
ERC Consolidator Grants
Consolidator Grants are intended for independent scientists at a stage in their career at which they are consolidating their research teams and programs. The grant supports researchers with up to € 2.75 million.
- has not been at the Max Delbrück Center at the time he received the grant.
ERC Starting Grants
Starting Grants support young and aspiring researcher leaders and promote their early scientific independence. The grant supports scientists with up to € 2 million.
- (Lewin Lab), , (Lewin Lab), , and received the funding at their time at the Max Delbrück Center, but left the research center in the meantime.
- and have not been at the Max Delbrück Center at the time they received the grant.
ERC Proof of Concept Grants
Proof of Concept Grants are open only to ERC grant holders who want to bring theit research closer to application. The support does not exceed € 150,000.
- received the funding at her time at the Max Delbrück Center, but left the research center in the meantime.