Take a brave journey into a future without diseases in a virtual live performance organized by the LifeTime Initiative and The Future Game 2050.
Livestream via Youtube
Is a future without diseases possible? In a virtual performance we explore what our lives would look like in a world where the LifeTime Initiative was successfully implemented. In a live event, LifeTime and The Future Game 2050 engage participants to create their own future scenarios and invite them on a brave journey into a future where life without diseases became reality. The immersive experience will be accompanied by expert interviews who look at this future scenario from different angles.
- Prof. Nikolaus Rajewsky (Director, Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the MDC Berlin and Vice-Director, MDC Berlin)
- Dr. Agnieszka Rybak-Wolf (Head of Organoid Platform at the MDC)
- Dr. Emanuel Wyler (Scientist at the MDC)
- Friederike Riemer (Co-founder of „The Future Game 2050“)
- Felix M. Wieduwilt (Co-founder of „The Future Game 2050“)
LifeTime, The Future Game 2050