What are the most promising ways to develop therapies for patients? Our experts report and answer your questions.
MDC Berlin (virtual event)
There is more than one way to explore new therapies for patients. Here, we present and discuss examples from the MDC research portfolio that combine various strategies and technologies: from artificial intelligence (AI) and omics technologies to organoids and human tissue samples as well as animal models, the 3R principles and clinical research. And we present what our new preclinical research center PRC has to do with it.
Our experts report and answer your questions in the chat.
(Online event in German language)
- Moderator: Volkart Wildermuth
- Prof. Thomas Sommer (Scientific Director (interim) of the MDC)
- Prof. Michael Gotthardt (Head Research Group “Neuromuscular and Cardiovascular Cell Biology” at the MDC)
- Dr. Uta Höpken (Group Leader “Microenvironmental Regulation in Autoimmunity and Cancer” at the MDC)
- Dr. Agnieszka Rybak-Wolf (Head Technology Plattform Organoids at the MDC)
- Dr. Claudia Gösele (Animal Welfare Officer, Head Animal Husbandry PRC at the MDC)
- Dr. Arnd Heuser (Head of the MDC Animal Phenotyping Platform at the MDC)