This seminar entitled "HELMHOLTZ AI - Artificial Intelligence for health research" is held hybrid. For on-site participation there is no registration required. If you would like to participate online or make a later consulting appointment, please use the corresponding links.
- 22.02.2023 13:00:00 - HELMHOLTZ AI - Artificial Intelligence for health research (hybrid seminar)
- 22.02.2023 14:00:00 - Joint coffee break (in front of room Axon 2)
- 22.02.2023 14:30:00 - Individual AI-consulting sessions (Do not forget to register.)
"Empowering Helmholtz researchers with AI"
- Marie Piraud (Helmholtz AI)
"Oligo Designer Toolsuite – lightweight development of custom pipelines to design experiment-specific oligos"
- Lisa Barros de Andrade e Sousa (Helmholtz AI)
"Enabling high-throughput contraction analysis of neuromuscular organoids through consultancy"
- Christina Bukas (Helmholtz AI)
"Overview of biomedical image analysis at Helmholtz AI"
- Florian Kofler (Helmholtz AI)